HOW BETTINA SET HER PTSD & SUFFERING FREE
She finally faced & healed hidden festering childhood wounds, was able let go of hurts of the past, setting her free to live a more purposeful life with peace of mind.
- The trials of Bettina’s life’s from womb to age 50 could have kept her bitter…
- When diagnosed with PTSD, she made a CHOICE to get better...
- With Traditional & Spiritual Recovery she found her VOICE …
- She accepted “old false self” -Bettina and radiated her “new true self”-Sparkles
- “Sparkles” reminded her to honor her Inner Spark of God, her inner Spirit
- Her mission is to help others help themselves by sharing the tools & processes which worked for her
- She has committed to shine and Sparkle God’s Love here on earth
- Bettina “Sparkles” feels a “love connection” to all Sparkles or Souls and all there is.
Quick Glimpse of Author’s Life Story
- BORN during WWII in Germany, lived in war-torn country for 1st ten yrs.
- MOVED to America, experienced cultural change with fearful excitement but feeling unloved and yearning for a sense of belonging.
- LOVED being a Stewardess/Flight Attendant for 38 years – (1965-2003).
- LIVED with INNER TURBULENCE, “unaware” of Child Abuse, Post Traumatic Stress –PTSD-until age of 50.
- FACED courageously old and new traumas.
- CONSIDERS life a spiritual journey of healing giving her new confidence, increased self-worth and peace of mind.
- PRACTICES daily her lessons Who she is & her purpose.
- SHARES with passion: All of us can set our struggles free and live in harmony!
- LIVES contently with her husband, Michael, for 22 years in the beautiful Ozark Mountains of Arkansas, USA.